What is a healthy relationship? Here are Five Great “COMBOS” we put together.
Often people ask us, “What are the components of a healthy relationship?” It’s a good question, don’t you think. The more conscious you are about these components the more easily you can implement them in your relationship. We are in relationships to be happy and joyous, yes? And this also means “HEALTHY!” So here are FIVE COMBINATIONS of Healthy Relationship components.
COMMUNICATION and BOUNDARIES are the two major combinations in a healthy relationship—In a healthy relationship with good communication, both partners treat each other with respect. They speak openly to one another about thoughts and feelings. They are both clear about the things they will not have in the relationship, and this is a boundary that aids communication.
PURPOSE and GOALS are also important in a healthy relationship—In a healthy relationship with a clear purpose, both partners know what they want out of life and they go for it. This is more than just a “career choice.” This includes the goals that will establish happiness, and also define happiness every step of the way.
BEING IN THE PRESENT and taking a VOW OF HAPPINESS really can help you have a healthy relationship—In a healthy relationship that is in the present, both partners keep no records of “wrongdoing” and deal with differences and upsets in the moment. They use the “highest thought game” that we created in order to get aligned. They take a “vow of happiness.” They not only want to be “conflict-free,” but they are determined to be JOYOUS most of the time.
FRIENDSHIP and TONE are obviously a major part of a healthy relationship—In a healthy relationship two partners are best friends. And how would you treat your best friend? You would be gentle and kind, and always speak in a loving tone. You would discuss, not criticize. You would be committed to peace, not to the abrasive tone of anger or disapproval.
HEALING AND HOLINESS add to the depth of a healthy relationship—In a healthy relationship each partner knows that they are together for the evolution of their souls. Stuff sometimes comes up that needs to be healed, released, and worked through. Ultimately your Divine Connection is what heals you. So both partners need to have Healing and Holiness wired together. See my book here on this subject: Healing and Holiness
Here are 32 qualities for a Healthy Relationship
And if these five “COMBOS” are not enough to practice in your relationship, here is a list of 32 more Qualities to help you form and maintain a Healthy Relationship with your mate. You just need to be determined to have health and well-being at the top of your priority list.
l. A commitment to treat the relationship as something sacred.
2. A commitment to the mate’s holiness, greatness and perfection.
3. Having a devotion to the Beloved.
4. They are together for the evolution of their souls.
5. Serving the mate with joy (Spirit generated selflessness).
6. Serving humanity together.
7. Each is accepting responsibility for creating one’s own experience. (Each knows they alone determine the quality of their life.)
8. They are friends treating each other in positive rewarding ways. There is a solid underlying friendship between them.
9. They focus on things to admire in each other.
10. There is a Spirit of ACCEPTANCE of one’s mate.
11. Each is aware of self worth and personal value.
12. They have and use the power of forgiveness.
13. They honor each other and enhance each other’s self esteem.
14. They are getting stronger in the relationship instead of weaker.
15. They value sex as a communication of love. Their sex life is a prayer to the Divine.
16. They are very often celebrating together.
17. They are loving to live.
18. They have compassionate communication which is non violent and no hidden agendas.
19. They are willing to get rid of wrong thinking and can easily change the way they think.
20. They want and create peace and harmony above all else.
21. They are driven to make the relationship outstanding.
22. They are each other’s greatest fan.
23. Both want to give and they are very generous.
24. They stay in present time and keep no records of wrong doing.
25. They are very respectful of each other.
26. They refrain from judging and criticizing.
27. They each maintain a positive joyful attitude.
28. They recognize their errors, admit them, and do something about them.
29. They see every difficulty as a good lesson.
30. They are kind in words and actions and tell the truth with great love.
31. They have an equality of power.
32. They are fully committed (one’s spouse is ones priority).
Come up with 10 Affirmations you live by
I have emboldened my 10 favorite qualities in the list above that define a Healthy Relationship to me. Why don’t you pick ten of your own and make 10 short affirmations to live by? This way both you and your partner can have a relationship based on conscious principles, instead of just emotionally winging it. I have come up with my affirmations here:
- OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SACRED.
- THE BELOVED DESERVES OUR DEVOTION.
- WE SERVE HUMANITY TOGETHER.
- OUR FORGIVENESS EMPOWERS US.
- OUR SEX LIFE IS DIVINE.
- WE LOVE LIFE ABOVE ALL ELSE.
- WE CREATE PEACE EVERYWHERE.
- WE LET GO OF THE PAST.
- PURE JOY IS OUR ATTITUDE.
- WE OVERCOME DIFFICULTIES EASILY.
OK. These are just 47 words. One can easily memorize 10 affirmations under 50 words, yes? So I recommend you come up with 10 Qualities from the list above and turn them into affirmations. Affirmations purge away your negativity and get you in a healthy mindset. MEMORIZE THEM; MAKE THEM YOUR PERSONAL MANTRAS; RECITE THEM EVERY DAY TO YOUR PARTNER—AND YOUR PARTNER TO YOU! This way a Healthy Relationship is inevitable in your life, and you are consciously contributing to the health of not only your relationship, but to the health of the whole planet!
Love you guys,
Traveling to Sacred Sites around the planet also keep you in the vibration of a Healthy Relationship. We take groups to many sacred sites around the planet. Why don’t you consider coming along sometimes and practicing Liberation Breathing with us, which will really bring health to all your relationships.
HEY, JOIN US IN BALI soon!
DEC 3-13, 2018
It’s gonna be FANTASTIC !
MORE INFO HERE